what you need to know to schedule an appointment
- You must first complete the questionnaire below and send it to us so that we may have the best possible description of your project. You can contact us by phone if you prefer. We can then recommend the best artist to create your tattoo.
- We will then schedule a first free appointment so you can meet with your artist in person. This is the consultation stage. This meeting with a tattoo artist will allow you to ask all your questions. It will also allow the tattoo artist to take the necessary measurements and to note other details, allowing him (or her) to create your tattoo.
- At the end of the consultation period, if you wish to proceed, a cash deposit will be required to reserve the date of your tattoo appointment. This deposit is not refundable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances resulting in an inability to attend your appointment, you may use your deposit at a later date, for the same project, only if you notify us at least 48 hours before the date of the appointment. Otherwise your deposit will be lost.
- On the day of the tattoo, we recommend that you to arrive about 15 minutes in advance, because we will ask you to fill out a short questionnaire. Do not worry, our professionals will be paying close attention throughout the session.
- Your tattoo artist will take the time to explain the process for healing and provide you with an explanatory leaflet containing all the details.
fill out this information form
4424 St-Denis Street
Montreal (Qc) H2J 2L1
(Between Mont-Royal & Marie-Anne)
Telephone: (514) 509-2905