what you need to know to schedule an appointment
- You will find below all the requirements we need to process your inquiry. Those informations will give us a good idea of what you are looking for and will also tell us if you need a free consultation beforehand..
- The consultation is a first appointment that is completely free. You will have the opportunity to meet with your tattooer and ask all the questions you may have. Measurements will be taken as well as other necessary details to the making of your tattoo.
- At the end of the consultation period, if you wish to proceed, a cash deposit will be required to reserve the date of your tattoo appointment. This deposit is not refundable. In the event of unforeseen circumstances resulting in an inability to attend your appointment, you may use your deposit at a later date, for the same project, only if you notify us at least 48 hours before the date of the appointment. Otherwise your deposit will be lost.
- On the day of the tattoo, we recommend that you to arrive about 15 minutes in advance, because we will ask you to fill out a short questionnaire. Do not worry, our professionals will be paying close attention throughout the session.
- Your tattoo artist will take the time to explain the process for healing and provide you with an explanatory leaflet containing all the details.
information about your project
For all your tattoo projects please emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following informations:
- Your idea
- Approximate size
- Placement on the body
- Color or black and grey
- Reference photos
- Your phone number
please complete this form after initial consultation
Mandatory Consent Form
4424 St-Denis Street
Montreal (Qc) H2J 2L1
(Between Mont-Royal & Marie-Anne)
Telephone: (514) 509-2905